Get ready for some fireworks this week, y’all! As promised, the guys welcome special guest Scotty “Too Hotty” Stephens, Brian’s younger brother.
Since both Stephens boys are in the same room at one time, their Mom (Penny) is probably watching. So, all three of the fellas will try and go an entire hour without cursing… an impossible task if ever there was one.
This week, Brian, Mike, and Scotty talk about a whole bunch of different things including:
1) Scotty’s high-speed car chase through Meridian, MS with 6 -8 police cars hot in pursuit.
2) Brian tells us about getting kicked out of his parents’ house for drinking on his High School graduation night.
3)Mike also shares details about his first car and Scotty reveals why he had his 16th birthday present, a red Mazda RX-7, for exactly six days before….
well, just check out Episode 12 and find out for yourself.
Take a few minutes to email Mike and Brian at Beers@SudsAndBuds.net.
Let us know how much you love the show, what your favorite beer is, or if there’s a topic you’d like to hear us talk about.
This week’s beer selections: This week, the guys drink Terrapin’s Golden Ale (made in Athens, GA) and Kona Brewing’s Longboard Lager.
– Follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/SudsBudsPodcast
– Like us on Facebook at SudsAndBuds.net/facebook
– Listen to Mike & Brian anywhere with the Stitcher app for iPhone & Android.